Country Sales Manager - Konfidentiell
For an international company with Nordic roots we are seeking an operational Country Sales Manager.
The company is a very successful in its market, has a well reputed brand known for high quality in its segment – operating internationally, and has a special standard due to its history and product offering. Around 2000 the company was acquired by a multinational company in the same field of products and having made investments in both production facilities and development, they have a good base for further development in the market.
In Denmark, the company has been represented by an agent, and to further explore and develop market opportunities, the Nordic Management has decided to establish its own sales setup in Denmark and are therefore recruiting a Country Sales Manager.
The position will primarily focus on establishing this setup and benefit from utilizing Nordic support functions (e.g. warehousing, logistics, marketing etc.). The selected candidate will have an active role in deciding which model of operation seems to be the best solution.
The overall responsibility will be to:
- Maximize the sales potential in the Danish market by increasing sales to the forecasted potential during the next 2-4 years
- Maintain high service level to key customers – also at operational level
- Secure optimal market share of the existing high-quality products (in the future it is possible to broaden the product range with other of the group’s products and brands)
- Contribute in the establishment of a sales team in Denmark and set up – best suited for the Danish market
- In addition, ensure that Denmark’s mode of action supports the Nordic business practices, utilizing the support functions of Pan Nordic Organization in daily actions
- Adjust organization and responsibilities to a new Pan-Nordic structure
- Take charge and develop the Danish sales team, focusing on building a positive and proactive cooperation with the Nordic organization
Professional background and experience
- Min. 4-8 years total business experience in a relevant sector/business
- Min. 2-4 years sales management experience
- Chain management experience, preferably specialty retail trade with a focus on sports/leisure, and demonstrated understanding of the whole value chain
- Pan-Nordic or international exposure is a strong advantage
- Registered hunter or good knowledge of the hunting business in Denmark
- Experience/understanding of digital marketing a strong advantage
Formal educational requirements
- Bachelor or University degree in finance/business/marketing
- Driven, flexible and change oriented entrepreneur
- Team player but with strong influence
- Structured and organized with great communication skills
- Passionate and customer focused
- Both analytical and result oriented
K2 Search is responsible for this recruitment and all applications and contacts will be handled in confidentiality. If you have any questions please contact K2 Search – Country Manager Søren Selnæs, tel. +45 2016 7585 or by mail at email@example.com.
Please contact us or register your motivation and CV soonest possible via the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!